No. of Positions :- 01
Designation :- Sr. PHP Developer(Codeignitor Developer)
Experience :- 6-11 years of Experience in the field of PHP Developer
Salary Range :- Commensurate with the experience
Qualification :- Graduation or Post Graduation or other similar Certified Course
- Will be responsible for Analysis, Maintenance and manual testing.
- Will be involved and managing client meetings and also client handling.
- Will also be working on individual projects and other day-to-day work.
- Will be responsible for managing a team.
Must Have Technology Hands-ON Experience:
- CodeIgnitor, PHP
- Ajax, HTML, CSS
- Payment Gateway
- Experience in Sever handling will be added advantage.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Must have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills & leadership quality.
- Should have ability to do extensive research and work in team with responsibility.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Sandip Foundation