This opportunity is with Sandip Foundation for HR RECRUITER for Mulund.
- To determine current and future staffing needs and make an actionable plan
- To perform sourcing through various sources, like placement consultants, job portals, social media, advertisements etc.as per approved plans of management to ensure timely recruitment at an affordable cost within the stipulated budgets
- Plan and conduct recruitment & selection process (interviews, screening calls etc) based on an approved Hiring Policy
- To get the interview assessment sheets filled up for an objective assessment of the candidates
- To do the initial assessment of the candidate towards his expectations and bring his expectations to a realistic level
- Daily Tracker for current opening and closing
- Understand with departments their requirement in detail and make job specifications before hiring people
- To ensure a great Candidate Experience for all the candidates so as to have a great Employer branding
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Sandip Foundation