Minimum 5+ years of Work-experience.
Education Sector experience would be an added advantage.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS WILL BE PREFERRED FIRST.
KINDLY GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE BELOW:
HR Manager (A complete Generalist Role)
1) Develop and implement HR strategies, policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
2) Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
3) Manage the recruitment and selection process
4) Daily Leave & Attendance Management
5) Overall Payroll Management & Monthly Payroll Calculation
6) Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital& implement employee welfare activities.
7) Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
8) Nurture a positive working environment
9) Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
10) Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
11) Maintain employee reports & records
12) Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
13) Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
1) Open to work on Manual payroll & leave & attendance system.
2) Lots of patience level.
3) Able to handle management & employees in difficult situations.
4) Proven working experience as HR manager.
5) People oriented and results driven.
6) Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
7) Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
8) Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
9) Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
10) Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
11) In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
12) Good in Excel Skills (H Look up, V look up, Pivot table) Dashboard.
13) Open to work individually as-well.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Contact Company:Sandip Foundation