Designation: - Estimation & Billing Engineer
Experience: - 04 to 05 years of Experience
Previous proven experience for working for a construction company.
Qualification: - B.Tech/B.E. Civil
Should be able to maintain and manage whole project work and should manage group.
He should have work in Residential and Commercial Civil Project for Estimation & Billing Engineer work in department.
Quantity Estimation, Tendering, Item rate billing, Measurements as per IS Code, BBS, Rate analysis, Bill making and checking, Cost analysis, Estimation for material & labour, Reconciliation of material & labour.
Good knowledge preparation of BOQ (Item Rates), Rate analyses, Preparation of Measurements for Sub-contractor billing.DPR and preparation of Monthly bill.
Job Description :- (Generalized but not limited to)
- Analyzing the requirements of the project and preparing the estimations accordingly
- Preparing list of vendors who met requirements of the company and submitted it to the Sr. Billing Engineer / management.
- Civil, Structural and MEP Works
- Quantity Survey, BOQ and Estimate Preparation.
- Tender preparation, evaluation, negotiation and contract finalization.
- Evaluation of RA Bills.
- Preparation of Reconciliation Statement.
- Identification/ Evaluation of extra items and certification.
- Preparation of Cost Report for the project.
- Cost Control, Cost Monitoring, works.
- Maintaining important documents, records and drawings in organized and accurate manner.
- Site Visits: - Random Physical checking of bills at site case to case.
- Material Reconciliation: - To check theoretical consumption of steel, cement & other material supplied free of cost to the contractor and make recovery in case of excess Consumption & wastage.
- Debit Note: - To ensure recovery against the rework / faulty work from the contractors as per recommendation from site.
- Parking of Bill in SAP / ERP system.
- Advance Adjustment: - Adjusting Advances on pro rata basis as per the contract terms & keeping the record of the same.
- Preparing Certificate of Payment.
- Getting the Bill authorized and forwarding the same to accounts for payments.
- Intimating Planning Engineers regarding amendments in Work orders.
- Maintaining of all important documentation as per IS0 9001 Standards.
- Other Duties specified by Site In-charge or In-charge in Commend.
- Engineers with experience in Billing, Quantity Survey, BBS, Cost Management, Tendering and Contracts in the above fields need apply.
- Experience with construction contracting company executing fast track Commercial, IT , Industrial , Institutional projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and computer skills in MS Office & Auto Cad is a must
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Contact Company:Sandip Foundation